Day 35: "I Would Like To Be More Than Friends With Ahneeka" - Says Angel

Forum 6 years ago

Day 35: "I Would Like To Be More Than Friends With Ahneeka" - Says Angel

Evicted Big Brother Naija Season 3 housemate Angel has revealed his intentions of having a romantic relationship with fellow evicted housemate Ahneeka outside the house.

Angel has been Ahneeka's strategic partner inside the Big Brother house and has always been showing signs that he loves Ahneeka.

On the other hand Ahneeka has always proved hard to get but tonight on the Big Brother Naija live stage following the pair's eviction, Angel said that he would love to be more than friends with Ahneeka outside the house.

The film maker revealed all this after being asked a question by host Ebuka what his relationship with Ahneeka would be like now that they are both outside the house.

And after revealing his intentions, Ahneeka just burst into laughter but as for now, we'll just wait and see what happens next.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 16 hours ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 16 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music