Despite Getting Set For Divorce, Actor Yomi Fabiyi Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Despite Getting Set For Divorce, Actor Yomi Fabiyi Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Wife (Photos)

Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi last month came out to admit his marriage to his British wife has failed and he has been unhappy for a long time.
He said the major issue that rocked the boat was the long distance between the both of them, that his wife refused to come to Nigeria to live with him, and on his own part refused to settle down in the UK because of his career.

Well, being about to get a divorce didn't stop him from celebrating his 4th wedding anniversary today.

Read what he posted beneath:

'Happy 4TH Wedding Anniversary to us. Just as they say, you are innocent until proven guilty by the court of law. We are not divorced yet and she is still my good friend and wife until divorce starts and finalised, so gat right to celebrate that day that brought us joy then. Fran asked me 4years then, why the Green White Green and I said I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN and I love my country. I was passing a message. Be good ok X"

Happy 4years Anniversary to us. Dec 22nd, what a day to remember in my life. Thanks for everything. No regrets. HWA to us Fran"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images
Forum | 2 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday