Did 9ice Diss Linda Ikeji In His New Single “At The Moment”?

Forum 8 years ago

Did 9ice Diss Linda Ikeji In His New Single “At The Moment”?

Nigerian singer, 9ice publicly throws shade at Linda Ikeji in his new song titled At The Moment.

The Gongo Aso crooner, called out on Linda Ikeji in his new single At The Moment (ATM). However, the song sounded as if he was praising her but it ended up as an insult.

According to the lyrics of the song it says:

At the moment I want more prosperity. I dey feel like Linda Ikeji, many money wey dey come from Dasuki.

This would not be the first time 9ice would be throwing shades at Linda Ikeji. In 2013, 9ice called out on the blogger who was putting up his material for free where Linda also mentioned on her blog that, the singer would have to pay her before any of his songs would be uploaded on her media platform.

This got 9ice very angry and he replied saying:

I will kill and fight anybody that puts my song on the internet for free. Where was Linda Ikeji when I was out with my first album, Linda Ikeji who are you? I don’t even know her? Linda Ikeji if you are expecting a dime from me, fa fa fa foul. You pay me before you upload my music.

Recall that few months back, Linda Ikeji was involved in the Dasukigate scandal where she was accused of being paid N240m from Sambo Dasuki. This got Linda by shock and she immediately denied receiving money from him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 1 day ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut