Did Beyonce Diss Her Husband In Their Own Concert?

Forum 9 years ago

Did Beyonce Diss Her Husband In Their Own Concert?

During a show in Ohio on June 28, Bey changed song lyrics to sing about cheating and Jay was just nearby. You gotta watch the video!

Hip hop's reigning royal couple Beyonce and Jay Z might be falling from their throne. Wearing what looked like a wedding gown, Beyonce took the stage in Ohio [On The Run Tour] to perform her unreleased single, "Resentment" — it's all about a woman being cheated on. The lyrics usually go like this:

"I'll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could."

But on June 28 in Ohio, Bey changed those words to: "I'll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack b*tch could"

That’s not even all! Queen Bey also added in new lyrics later in the track. She normally sings: "Been ridin' with you for six years" And on that same night, she sang: "Been ridin' with you for twelve years"
She again changed this: "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me." To this: "I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she’s had half of me. She ain’t even half of me. That b*tch will never be."

Wow. Hearing Beyonce change that many lyrics definitely makes us think she’s calling out Jay Z! Bey and Jay first met when they collaborated on their hit song “Bonnie and Clyde” in 2002, so the 12 years lyric works for their relationship.

But do you guys think Jay Z is cheating on Beyonce? and if yes, is this the best way she should go about it? Send us your thoughts after watching this painful performance:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 4 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 4 days ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 week ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher