Did Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigns For GEJ?

Forum 9 years ago

Did Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigns For GEJ?

Christiano Ronaldo in a picture handles a placard and on it written “Vote GEJ For 2015? (For me, i dont believe it; maybe it was photoshoped)

The Portuguese star campaigns for the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The picture is causing controversies on social media as some say the picture is a Photoshop image, others agree that Ronaldo can campaign for Nigerians incumbent president.

It will be recalled that Cristiano Ronaldo is promoting his own fashion line in brand new images for the Spring/Summer 2015 collection.

The fit footballer, who has recently ended his long-term relationship with Russian beauty Irina Shayk, looks so hot it seems he wants say,“Hey, girl, now you see what you lost?”And believe us, there are things to look at – oiled rock-hard six-pack abs, toned shoulders and athletic thighs.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia
Forum | 1 week ago

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi
Forum | 1 week ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi