Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy

Forum 8 years ago

Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy

Nigerian singer, Dija who was rumoured to have gotten married secretly has made some interesting revelations about her boss and ace producer, Don Jazzy.

Well in a new interview with City People, the Mavin star, Aphrodija talked about the first time she met Don Jazzy and more.

Read the interesting excerpt from the interview below:

“Meeting Don Jazzy, I felt like I was reborn. I met him through my manager. He told we were going to see a producer, I didn’t know where we were going so we ended up in Don Jazzy’s house. I didn’t even know where I was. I ended up meeting Baby Fresh, Altims and a few others. They started listening to songs that I had done before and I had this nervousness in me.

“Not long after, I saw a shadow behind me and when I turned around to see who it was at the door, it was Don Jazzy and I almost fainted, I just told myself to stay composed. It even got worse when Don Jazzy started listening to my songs, I just got so nervous. 1 thing I love about Don Jazzy is that he won’t promise you anything; rather he would tell you that he would do his best. He told us he would get back to us and the next day he pulled a call through and that was it.

“We started recording and we recorded quite a few tracks. At that time nobody was bothered about a contract or papers, we just wanted to work. From there I met Reekado and then Korede Bello. We didn’t even know there was a plan; we were just happy working and enjoying each others company. We recorded for about 8 to 9 months at that time before Don Jazzy even considered giving us a contract.”

She ended the interview with her genre of music and how she convinced her parents about going to music.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 2 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On