Disabled driver spotted driving a danfo in Lagos (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

Disabled driver spotted driving a danfo in Lagos (Photo)

A Lagos commuter couldn’t believe her eyes when she noticed that the driver of a bus she got into had no legs. According to her, his driving was reckless.

Sharing the photos on twitter, she wrote;

Y’all so the other day, I got into this Danfo from Ojota to Town Planning b/stop and behold the driver: ….

I was too dazed to jump down from the bus omg.
LAGOS!!!!!

In as much as we would love to laud his ingenuity, let’s take into consideration how this defies a lot of traffic laws.
He would of course not have a driving license and not to forget the state the vehicle is.
Also, a very reckless driver. Super reckless!
So no. Not entirely “IT”

????

In as much as we would love to laud his ingenuity, let’s take into consideration how this defies a lot of traffic laws.
He would of course not have a driving license and not to forget the state the vehicle is.
Also, a very reckless driver. Super reckless!
So no. Not entirely “IT”

— KenniiPeperempe (@aburoPosh) May 16, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 5 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today