Dj Don releases official Statement about P-Square's Reunion, This may Shock You

Forum 8 years ago

Dj Don releases official Statement about P-Square's Reunion, This may Shock You

Dj Don Money AKA Superstar Dj Don yesterday released a heart-touching note about the reunion of the musical Duo "Peter and paul Okoye" with stage name P-Square.

The quarrel between this duo has been the talk of the net for some weeks now along side their ex-manager, brother Jude, and just about the earlier hours of yesterday The Three brothers Peter, Paul and Jude had just reconciled

Here is what Dj Don has to say:

Intro.

For over 10 years in the game, this two brothers has been the best selling products in Nigerian musical industry world-wide, series of feud has occurred over the years, but this last one was so serious that it led both of them having separate managers.

Manager's percentage

From perter's point of view, its bad for a manager to take same percentage as the artiste's takes in deals, undermining the manager is their elder brother, since this is strictly business it has to be treated so.

P-Square not organized

Also, the settings of Psquare as a brand is really disorganized, i can't see a situation where an external artiste can feature just one out of the two, and still call the artiste featured "P-Square", that's barbaric, i think those artistes are the problems behind this problems, or rather if the had had a proper structure that wouldn't have been happening.

Keeping their manger

Its also on a good course that paul is veering for, because if they ditch their Manager who is their elder brother (Jude), it will be a very bad one and ungrateful did from the duo, because that brother has been there for the even when the world felt P-Square would never be.

Peter is Just a Dancer

The issue of Labeling Peter as a dancer and not a singer is very bad, the dance part of p-square brought them where they are right now, i can remember the Busy body Video that actually went viral back in 2002, where alot of crew summoned courage and started dancing, they really inspired so many by their dance moves, so if you ask me both brothers has something to give to the group, not to forget, Dance with Perter Episode proudly supported by Glo which had massive views at respective station in Africa, with this able to happen it mean dancing is fair for P-square as a Group.

Signing Personal artiste's and owning labels

Paul had already setup Rudeboy's Recordz with artistes Like Muno and Lucy and both has released atlest one song each, this is Not a bad idea because its a little way of giving back to the streets, but why don't these artistes gets signed under P-Square as a label and managed by their brother Jude.

Will This Reconciliation Stand

It may stand because of just their fans or only in public because from statement released by peter, they had already shared their properties 3 years ago, since Paul is working with Jude against peter, this needs to be tailored and appropriate amendments be taken else this feud may continue within them.

I believe a better way, is to get at-least 2 managers, their brother and one other person, so that decisions can be fought for again 2-2 or 3-1 basis, if Not even while decision between Paul and Jude are same and right, peter may feel pissed off again.

Lastly, i for one i love P-Square so Much, and i believe with the tears of fans and prayers, quarrels will never come up in Jesus' name amen.

Follow Dj Don on Instagram, Twitter, phone: 08102927450, BB 5BF9A369, Email: Djdon@waploaded.com. You May Contact him For your shows at affordable prices, Mixtapes, Jingles and so many other events.

Get Dj Don's Latest Mixtapes Here

Thanks for reading, Your' ever Dj Don

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024
Forum | 19 hours ago

FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 20 hours ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election