‘Dlamini Is Gone Legally,’ Wife, Minnie Changed Her Last Name

Forum 6 years ago

‘Dlamini Is Gone Legally,’ Wife, Minnie Changed Her Last Name

Minnie might still be Dlamini on her social media accounts but she’s Jones all the way on all her documents.

Minnie recently revealed that she had changed her documents to Jones. “I am trying to play it by ear and see if it sticks. I am not trying to force anything down people’s throats. I will have a double barrel for commercial purposes but Dlamini is gone legally. My ID, everything, is Mrs Jones,” she said.

On her relationship with her husband, Minnie says she knew her heart was safe when he got on one knee to propose.

“The dynamic of the relationship is still the same but it has got more hectic in that when you are dating you leave space for disappointment but when someone gets down on one knee and asks you to be their wife, you sit there and go, ‘this is it. Nobody is going anywhere’,” she said.

You become more comfortable, it’s a safe space. One of the ways I describe it is that I feel my heart is safe. He is my best friend so I always felt safe but when he went on one knee I knew that everything I was feeling was 100% reciprocal.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 16 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town