‘Don Jazzy is willing to re-unite with me if the money is right’ – D’banj

Forum 9 years ago

‘Don Jazzy is willing to re-unite with me if the money is right’ – D’banj

This year, 2015, the Nigerian music industry is likely to witness the shocking re-union of DB Records boss,? D’banj and Mavin records boss, ? Don Jazzy.

The duo returned to Nigeria from the UK in 2004 and set up Mo’hit records before breaking up due to irreconcilable differences.

In the second part of D’banj’s interview with Olisa Adibua on ‘The Truth’, D’banj has hinted that for his 10th anniversary celebrations, he’s been getting offers from people who are willing to pay to see a re-union with Don Jazzy.

In his own words, ‘We ran into each other last year in America and we spoke. I told him that I’m getting offers for us to come back, and he said if the right money comes we’ll do it again.
[ads4]
And don’t forget that part of the break up settlement from Mo’hits states that I still have some unreleased songs produced by Don Jazzy that I can still release at any time.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 21 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun