Don Jazzy Talks Feud With Olamide And Split Up With D’banj On ' My Worst Day '

Forum 7 years ago

Don Jazzy Talks Feud With Olamide And Split Up With D’banj On ' My Worst Day '

Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy, recently sat down for an interview with Forbes Africa Correspondent, Peace Hyde, on the 5 episode of the flagship Forbes Africa TVshow, ‘My Worst Day.’

On why he reacted the way he did at this year’;s Headies Awards show, Don Jazzy said it was due to his love for his artistes.

He said:
I learnt a lesson about anger, I don’t really get angry like that. At that particular point, I was angry and emotional about my kids. You have to understand there’s no greater love than the love of a father for his children,“I think that’s the way people should know the amount of love i have for whoever is working for me. Especially those three. I guess I was weak, I was upset, spoke out of tongue. I’m sorry to my fans that expected better from me.

He also spoke on how, he finally made peace with Olamide after the show:

That’s the beauty about adults. In two seconds after saying all that I regretted my actions. I realised that he did too and we got along. We didn’t want it to escalate.

On his worst day in business, he said

The decision for myself and my former partner, Dbanj to pursue different path at that point was not the right the decision because it led to a lot of things. ‘Apart from the financial loses, I also lost a friend and brother in D’banj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Honoured To Be Compared With Him – Don Jazzy On Comparison With Young Jonn