Drake Covers Toronto Life Magazine; Make’s List Of 50 Most Influential People

Forum 8 years ago

Drake Covers Toronto Life Magazine; Make’s List Of 50 Most Influential People

It is popular knowledge that Canadian rapper Drake is worshiped in his home country. A while back, when literary icon Salman Rushdie visited the country for a book reading, the citizens made him recite Drake’s rap lines as poems, a homage to the rapper who has made them proud.

Today, the 6 god is featured on the cover of the December issue of Toronto Life magazine where he is listed as one of the Top 50 Most Influential people who changed the city in 2015.

Drake took to Instagram recently to call it his “most important magazine cover to date”.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 18 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 19 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 22 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted