Drake Professes His Love for Rihanna as She Joins Him Onstage in LA [Watch Video]

Forum 7 years ago

Drake Professes His Love for Rihanna as She Joins Him Onstage in LA [Watch Video]

Rihanna joined Drake onstage last night for the finale of his three-night concert stint at Staples Center in Los Angeles, giving fans yet another glimpse into their enviable and adorable relationship. The hip-hop artists performed their collaboration "Work" before RihRih took over for her own solo rendition of "Bitch Better Have My Money." Although, this is far from the first time Drake and Rihanna have flaunted their undeniable chemistry.

The crowd went absolutely wild for the surprise duet, and as their popular hit came to an end, the inseparable lovebirds couldn't take their eyes and hands off each other...

Obviously feeling the love, the rapper then told concertgoers, "I pray that you find somebody that holds you down like this woman right here," later calling her, "incredible, beautiful and talented." You have our full to permission to swoon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Oh What Fun Cast: Felicity Jones Joins Amazon’s Holiday Comedy Movie

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut