Drama As Baba Suwe Denies Suffering From Health Issues Due To NDLEA Torture

Forum 7 years ago

Drama As Baba Suwe Denies Suffering From Health Issues Due To NDLEA Torture

The news of Baba Suwe being in a bad shape following his ordeal with NDLEA went viral yesterday after one of his colleague in the industry, Yomi Fabiyi cried out over his health case on social media.

Well, the shocking news is that Baba Suwe has allegedly debunked the tale, saying the public should ignore Yomi Fabuyi and he is very much in good health.

According to NetNG, the veteran actor spoke with one of their correspondent and he said: “my health is perfectly fine, I don’t want anybody to worry about me, a lot of people have been calling me about the issue all day. What Yomi put out is a very old story, I don’t want to talk about the issues anymore, please ignore it.”

Yomi had claimed that Babatunde Omidina could not work properly and he had yet to receive his N25million compensation fee the court ordered NDLEA to pay him.

Following the development, Fabiyi responded to the ace actor, expressing shock at his response to the press.

According to him, he had fulfilled all righteousness and the worst he can be told is to keep quiet simple.

On his Instagram page, he wrote: “I am 100% certain Baba Suwe will never make statements or responses that may hurt or denegrade me.
We know each so well and he knows I will never do anything to hurt him, with or without his consent.

“The most important thing is that whoever has gone to misinterpret what I wrote can go on, they will meet their Karma (whoever they are).

“They are people close to him and I suspect some. The whole world read what I posted, I didn’t ask for donation privately or publicly in his name from anyone and I made this known to him when we discussed during my initial visit 4weeks ago that I will never resort to that level
in his name.

“He never denied we had discussion, did he?
And neither did he feign ignorance that I promised to react from what we discussed because he is pained.

“I respect and love Baba Suwe always. I gave the NETNG Baba Suwe’s number. He didn’t tell them that the first time they called oh. They came back to me on phone and I said I am not beside him to do the needful. Na wa for those quickly jumping the gun oh.” Fabiyi stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 1 day ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date
Forum | 2 days ago

NKST college of health postpones aptitude test date