Ebonyi Lawmaker Promises to Sell-off Her Prado Jeep Given to Her By Governor Umahi...Read Why

Forum 7 years ago

Ebonyi Lawmaker Promises to Sell-off Her Prado Jeep Given to Her By Governor Umahi...Read Why

A member of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly has promised to sell off her brand new Prado SUV that was presented to her and other lawmakers by Governor David Umahi last Thursday

This, she made known on her Facebook page while also stating that the proceeds of the sell-off will be used to empower the people in her constituency.

Read her Facebook post below:

Sweetest Afikpo, this is for you....

Honourable members of Ebonyi house of assembly were presented with swank brand new Prado SUVs each, on Thursday. It was really exciting. I was like WOW!! The cars are looking tempting, baddest and sooo mega hot. Soooo sooo yum-yum...

As yum-yum as the car looks, as baddest as the car looks, I will NOT drive it. The spoils of this car must be enjoyed by every living being and organism in Afikpo and even beyond. For Afikpo so love their daughter/mother, ?#?BCEL?, that they stood their ground, made national history, by electing a political nobody like me, a person without a single political structure, no godfather, limited mula, no nothing, via a party, PPA, that did not even have an office in Ebonyi state. Unheard of! I remain the only elected member of PPA in the whole federation and the only member of a minority party in the entire Ebonyi state house of assembly. So what are we talking about here, this hot ride is yours biko. You no dey drag am with anyone. Na yours!!! Ooogini. Uka akpawo onwue.

This ride will be turned into liquids! The proceed will be used towards massive empowerment. Revolving loans, and to aid those in need of small funds to start a business or kick life into their businesses. A portion of it will go towards my some of my on-going projects for the sweetest people of Afikpo. Onwe be nu gu ihe nji onwo mu emeee oooo. Na you be my mission. Period.

I will personally chop 200k of this liquid, what will I use it for? Buy as much wax/ankara as I want. Sow as many wax gowns and wrapper/blouse as I want, can't sow enough of them. lol. Hey, I gotta have my own fun. Body no be fayawood.

Ahem, my Facebook constituency, you know how we do it, winkz. Na we we things nah. Your share dey there...Chill.

A special thank you to HE. Engr. David Nweze Umahi, my Right Honourable Speaker, and my fellow honourable members!!!

Note to all: This ride is our official entitlement. Literally every state in the federation has already given their honourable members their cars, Ebonyi is basically the last to do this. Our Governor was even under fire from various quarters for not having yet given us our own. This has been the norm since the advent of democracy in this nation. Ebonyi cannot be different. If any change has to be made; it has to be a national change. To those wondering if our Governor pays salaries, our governor is not among the state governor not paying salaries of workers.

Addendum: Winning election no easy oo. That is why there are less than 3000 people elected in the whole of this country. Every elected should be able to do what they want with their entitlement. I chose to do this because it is convenient with my lifestyle. It coincides with my person. And it is my personal choice. Do not judge others based on my personal choice because they also have their own way of doing good things for those they're representing.
Dear Greatest Afikpo, your burden remains my burden, happily, joyfully! You ain't see narrin yet, at all. I love you, madly,

Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Afikpo Chic).
#BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth.
Legislator- Ebonyi State House of Assembly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kebbi Lawmaker Suspended Over Plot Against Assembly Leadership
Forum | 2 days ago

Kebbi Lawmaker Suspended Over Plot Against Assembly Leadership

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 3 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi