Ekpo advises Moses to work for greater glory

Forum 7 years ago

Ekpo advises Moses to work for greater glory

Says He Is No More The Handler Of Ituen Academy
Former Super Eagles Midfielder, Friday Ekpo, has welcomed the interest shown in Victor Moses by FC Barcelona of Spain, as reported by the media. He said the news is a welcome development.

Moses got himself back into reckoning after two seasons away on loan in other clubs. His latest exceptional performances under the new Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte, have now changed his status.

This newfound form made it possible for him to post a man-of-the-match performance between the Eagles and the Fennes last month. His brace sealed the hope of a comeback by the Algerians and ensured that Nigeria remains top of Group B with six points in the World Cup qualifiers for Russia 2018.

In a chat with The Guardian yesterday, Ekpo said this indeed is good news for the nation, especially as names of Nigerian players are missing from the list of five nominations pencilled down by CAF for the award of the Africa Footballer of the Year.
“FC Barcelona showing interest in Victor Moses is a good thing and a good development. But that should not get into his head. He needs to keep on working on his game for greater glory.

“My advice for him is to continue his good work at Chelsea FC. If at the end of the day the offer comes, good for him and if not, Chelsea is equally a good and a big club. I believe his attitude, dedication and passion for the game really helped him a lot,” he stated.

The Akwa Ibom-born former Leventis United player, however, disclosed his disengagement as the handler of the Ituen Football Academy based in Itu Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother

Sarah Martins advises Yul Edochie on what to do to make his daughter Danielle happy
Forum | 1 week ago

Sarah Martins advises Yul Edochie on what to do to make his daughter Danielle happy

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers
Forum | 1 week ago

“Stop calling my actors to work for you” – Ruth Kadiri warns movie producers