END OF THE ROAD: Angry Mob Beat, Strip Student Nak3d For Stealing (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

END OF THE ROAD: Angry Mob Beat, Strip Student Nak3d For Stealing (Photos)

It was a day of reckoning for a Business Administration Management student of the Abia State Polytechnic, identified as Okoro Mark Chimobi, as luck ran out on him after allegedly stealing a generator set.

The student was said to have successfully stolen a generator set before he was caught, stripped naked, beaten and paraded with the stolen generator by the angry mob.

An eyewitness who spoke with Abia news stated that “I saw when he left and came back with a generator, I knew he stole it because that is what he has been doing.

”Just the next morning I head someone was caught and beaten on his way to sell a stolen generator when I went to check I notice he was the one.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life