End time trumpet allegedly sounds in the sky in Israel (video)

Forum 7 years ago

End time trumpet allegedly sounds in the sky in Israel (video)

I don't know if this is another gag by comedic Nigerian actor John 'Mr Ibu' Okafor, but according to him, on Saturday, God showed a serious end time signal in Israel. Like magic, a circular object formed in the sky and there were heavy sounds of trumpets in the heavens.

The wonders that happened yesterday in d morning in Israel. God showed his signal with trumpet sound in a circle object formed by cloud in d sky every body stood still till it disappeared . pls have ur life cleaned up and be ready in think the D day is close by

Watch the video beneath

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life