Ese Egagah's family deny husband's involvement in her death

Forum 9 years ago

Ese Egagah's family deny husband's involvement in her death

[ads4]
Yesterday, friends of late Ese Egagah took to twitter to narrate how her husband allegedly beat her so much she died from injuries she sustained from the beating. (Read here). Ese's sister contacted me to deny that her Malaysian based husband had anything to do with her death. What she wrote below...
It is sad people will jump to conclusion from mere desperate lies posted to you. I am the younger sister to lateEseTracy Egagah Enearu who died on Saturday in Delta State. The Bisi who started this whole story is unknow toEse's family and never her friend we know of. My sister died of an ailment we are still trying to confirm through an autopsy and not from domestic violence as wrongly informed by the faceless Bisi.
She did not suffer any domestic voilence from her husband and he was a loving husband to her late wife. The family will release an official statement after her Autopsy. We are force to send this comment to stop the malicious rumour that the husband was responsible for her death. The man in question just lost his loving wife and soulmate and in heavy shock and does not deserve to be made more measerable by this wicked rumour going about.
Thanks,

Aghogho for the Family.

Source: Lindaikejiblog

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno