Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Forum 7 years ago

Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Tweakware rolled out the v5.8 upgrade and it comes packing goodies.

However, Etisalat subscribers are not left out of the lovely goodies the Tweakware v5.8 brings. You can now enjoy FREE browsing on the Etisalat network via Tweakware and Etisalat chatpak bundles.

Let me show you how!

• Your Etisalat SIM with an active Chatpack subscription
  • An Android smartphone
  • Tweakware v5.8 (download HERE)

We will be making use of Etisalat default APN, so no changes in that respect

Before we proceed with the Tweakware settings, you need to have an active Etisalat chatpak subscription.
To subscribe for Etisalat weekly chatpak:

• Recharge N200 airtime on your Etisalat SIM (You will be needing N150 for the subscription)
  • Dial ussd code *200*3*3*1*2*1#
  • Now, you have a week active chatpak bundle
  • The bundle will be auto renewed after expiry, dial ussd code *343*5*0# if you wish to opt out of the Etisalat chatpak bundle plan

Now that you have an active Etisalat chatpak bundle, lets get doen to the Tweakware settings:

• Install and launch Tweakware app
  • Choose any FREE server from the server list
  • Go to "Settings"
  • Tap the "Tweaks" list
  • Choose "Eti ChatPack I or II " i.e tick the box
  • Hit the "connect" button

Tweakware will connect within 15 seconds, after connection you can start browsing FREE.

NB: Since you are connecting using FREE servers, your data usage would be limited daily so I will advice you to subscribe for Tweakware premium servers to surf unlimitedly (it costs N500 monthly).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller