Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food"

Forum 5 years ago

Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food"

“ What have I done to you people ? They have been beating me; no good food ; I have been locked up in one place since August 30 last year ; why are they taking my case personally ? Let me face my trial alive , why do you people want to kill me,” he said , sobbing .

Prison authorities responded:

“ A doctor has been checking him ; the doctor came to check him yesterday (Sunday ) and even this morning, before coming to court ; because he was saying he can ’t be in court , that he is not feeling fine .

“ But when the doctor checked him yesterday (Sunday ) and this morning, the doctor said he was healthy and that he saw no reason why he shouldn ’t be in court ,” the prison official said .

"But Evans said he was only seen by a nurse and not a doctor.

The court stood down Evans' prayers and he was returned to his cell."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 3 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students
Forum | 1 week ago

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students

Photo Of Dismissed Naval Officer Who Was Nabbed For Beating Hotel Staff In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Dismissed Naval Officer Who Was Nabbed For Beating Hotel Staff In Lagos

Kidnappers Demand N14Million As Ransom To Release Two Out Of Three University Of Calabar Students Taken From Hostel
Forum | 1 week ago

Kidnappers Demand N14Million As Ransom To Release Two Out Of Three University Of Calabar Students Taken From Hostel