Ex Footballer, George Weah Contests For President

Forum 6 years ago

Ex Footballer, George Weah Contests For President

Former Footballer, George Weah has not given up on his ambition to become the president of Liberia.

After more than a decade in power, Africa's first female elected head of state, Liberia's President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, is due to step down after October's presidential election.

And George Weah who lost to Ms Johnson Srleaf in the 2005 election is once again among the 20 candidates vying to replace the Nobel Peace laureate.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 5 days ago

Emefiele: President Tinubu Closes Investigation Of Jim Obazee On CBN, Reveals Next Step
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Emefiele: President Tinubu Closes Investigation Of Jim Obazee On CBN, Reveals Next Step