Exclusive details: President Buhari's daughter Zahra to wed Billionaire Mohammed Indimi's son, Ahmed

Forum 7 years ago

Exclusive details: President Buhari's daughter Zahra to wed Billionaire Mohammed Indimi's son, Ahmed

Zahra, daughter of President Muhammadu and Aisha Buhari, will be getting married in December 2016 to Ahmed, one of the sons of Billionaire oil mogul, Mohammed Indimi....and this is 100% fact.

Linda Ikeji's Blog (LIB) can exclusively reveal that the Introduction between both families held at the Aso Villa, Abuja on Friday, Nov 18th, 2016. It was a small but eventful ceremony. Our source confirmed that the President and Billionaire oil mogul have been very good friends with a lot of history between them and are pleased with the union of their children.

How did Zahra and Ahmed meet? Our source revealed that they've been friends for quite sometime and this eventually led to love. Both Zahra and her future groom, who serves as the Head of Crude Oil Marketing in his father's company, are said to be very happy.

The Wedding Ceremonies will be holding in Abuja and Maiduguri, between November 30th to December 4th, 2016. Although plans are being made to keep it quiet, one can definitely expect a grand wedding. After all, Zahra is the daughter of a sitting President and Ahmed, the son of an oil Billionaire.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi