Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends

Forum 9 years ago

Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends

When a lady has lost interest in a relationship, she gives red signals and ridiculous excuses that can make guy's head bald.

Going straight to the point these signs and excuses are;

1. Monosyllabic replies
Chatting with them on social platforms like whatsapp, BBM, etc becomes boring and annoying to the extent that the guy may assume he has lost his sense of humour.

For example;
Guy: Hello sweetheart
Lady: I
Guy: Honey I can't stop loving u
Lady: k

2. Giving unending busy excuses
This is period when she gives lame itineraries and unending busy excuses claiming she is not around, she is busy with her relatives, she is attending seminars, etc. In short, your life is no longer in her calendar planning as hanging out stops.

3. Claiming Network failure
Because our telecommunication operators are performing below customer's expectation, Ladies use this as bait to ignore guys calls claiming they did not see their missed calls or sms.

4.Call diverting and barring
Similar to point 3 but the difference is they deliberately divert his calls or barred his number among barred incoming call numbers. A friend of mine who once worked at a telecom call centre told me about ladies requesting their help in barring lines from calling them.. hehehe!

5. Incessantly quiet
Visiting such ladies is a nightmare mission. You will do the talking till your brain wear off. You can't differentiate their quietness from a mortuary. Perhaps the only time they talk when they get offset is telling the guy to get out.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri

Newborn Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Umuahia
Forum | 1 week ago

Newborn Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Umuahia