Famous Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor In Philippines

Forum 8 years ago

Famous Boxer, Manny Pacquiao Builds Houses For The Poor In Philippines

Famous boxer, who recently dragged it out with Mayweather on the ring, has built hundreds of houses for the poor in his hometown, Philippines. According to him he loves giving to the poor and this is accordance to the words of God in the scriptures.

Manny Pacquiao who announced this on his instagram page wrote;

I'm so happy giving this houses free to my constituents in Sarangani Province from my own pocket more than thousand families are the beneficiaries. and i'm still building more because i always believe what the bible says; 1 Peter 4:8-10 NIV

[8] Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. [9] Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. [10] Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. Thank you Lord for everything even some people are criticizing me but I'm still happy because you live in me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition
Forum | 3 days ago

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition

One Killed As Wind Storm Destroys Over 100 Houses In Nasarawa
Forum | 2 weeks ago

One Killed As Wind Storm Destroys Over 100 Houses In Nasarawa

This Is Nonsense - Drama As Kano Governor Fumes Over Poor Meals Served To Residents In N6 Billion Ramadan Feeding Exercise
Forum | 3 weeks ago

This Is Nonsense - Drama As Kano Governor Fumes Over Poor Meals Served To Residents In N6 Billion Ramadan Feeding Exercise