Fear and Shock as Pregnant Mum Sees Face of Great-Granny in Baby Scan

Forum 8 years ago

Fear and Shock as Pregnant Mum Sees Face of Great-Granny in Baby Scan

A pregnant mom has been left in shock after she claimed she saw the face of her great-gran in a recent baby scan. Sacha Rigby, 22, was only 18 weeks into her first pregnancy when she was rushed into hospital with contractions.

According to The Express, when the expectant mum from Beightmet, Bolton, received the all clear and was sent for an ultra-sound the next day to check on her unborn baby, the woman could not believe her eyes.

Mrs Rigby and husband Daniel, 31 noticed a familiar face looking over their baby girl - their late great-grandmother May Worthington.

The mum-to-be said: "I looked at it and just thought wow.

"It is so bizarre, it is so clear. You see there's a face.

"I showed the image to my nan who doesn't believe in anything like this and she broke down in tears."

The husband and wife had previously been told it was unlikely Mrs Rigby would be able to conceive naturally, so were stunned when she found out she was pregnant.

They added they were "blown away" after noticing Mrs Worthington's face in the image.

Mrs Rigby said: "Seeing her there is the nicest feeling you can feel.

"I was told I couldn't have children and just as I was preparing for the fertility clinic I was told I was pregnant, a miracle baby.

"I'm so glad this image has been captured. It's like they are face to face giving each other a hug.

"I cannot express how much it means. I thought I couldn't have children and now I have one and have seen them together."

Worthington, a great-grandmother of four, died in March last year following a short illness.

Mrs Rigby added: "She was the most amazing woman you could ever meet, everything she did was for the family.

"I was very close to her and saw her all the time. She loved children.

"It's more comforting than anything knowing my gran is looking after my girl."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 2 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 3 hours ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 4 hours ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting
Forum | 2 days ago

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting