Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students

Forum 7 years ago

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students

Please I'll like this to get to the relevant authorities. I really don't know who to report this issue to.

My brother gained admission into this very university and after paying an acceptance fee of #30,000 , school fees of #89,000 was paid which includes everything as shown in the break down list from the schools portal. The school had to be requesting for another fee for medical fees, administration fee which was already included in the overall fee of #89,000. I mean, THIS IS FRAUD! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!

Please i don't know how this can get to the relevant authorities.. I just thought of bringing up the issue here.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 2 days ago

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

KASU notice to returning students on registration, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

KASU notice to returning students on registration, 2023/2024

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike