Fela Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo dares her ex-boyfriend turned blackmailer to do his worst

Forum 7 years ago

Fela Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo dares her ex-boyfriend turned blackmailer to do his worst

Motunrayo, one of the daughters of late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, took to her Instagram page to slam and expose her ex-boyfriend turned alleged blackmailer, who’s threatening to release hurtful (nude) videos and pictures of her while she was unconscious. In her words:

“U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF… HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he started sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said

I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos..

Please friends family and foes, if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain’t”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 2 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 1 week ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car