First winner emerges in #Owambe competition by Jahbless

Forum 9 years ago

First winner emerges in #Owambe competition by Jahbless

Nigerian musician, Ólatunde Owoloye,otherwise called JahBless,kicked off the #Owambe competition over the weekend which he said is to reward his fans on social media.

With the song and its video directed by Clarence Peters currently trending online, the singer, who is signed onto J.E Records spoke on the aim of the competition: ‘
I just wanted to keep up the trend and reward my fans for making the song ‘Owambe’ a hit, so I called for entries of #Owambe pictures online and all you need to do to win is to have over 100 likes on Instagram when I repost the picture.’
[ads4]
Although it is mainly to also promote the song, the modalities of the competition are very simple. Each fan should send in a picture that goes along with the #Owambe theme and the picture with the highest number of likes wins for the week. Winners in the #Owambe competition get to win N5k worth of airtime, free lunch at Bheerhugz cafe and one night stay at Rock Lounge and Vintage Suites in Lekki, Lagos.
The competition, scheduled for 10 days, kicked off on Sunday, January 18, 2015 andAlabi Aarinola Oluwatobi-@flashytob- with the picture below, has emerged the first winner.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 9 hours ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making
Forum | 1 week ago

Victor Boniface emerges Super Eagles’ next superstar in the making

Winner of Season 7 No See All Her Prizes And Money – Phyna Calls Out BBNaija Organisers
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Winner of Season 7 No See All Her Prizes And Money – Phyna Calls Out BBNaija Organisers

The Goat Trailer Previews Prime Video’s Competition Show Hosted by Daniel Tosh
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Goat Trailer Previews Prime Video’s Competition Show Hosted by Daniel Tosh