Floyd Mayweather Jr rakes in $3 Million just to vacation with 23 people in China (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Floyd Mayweather Jr rakes in $3 Million just to vacation with 23 people in China (Photos)

Retired flamboyant boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jr, who is currently living his best life vacationing with 23 people in Beijing, China, has revealed he was paid a whopping amount of $3 million for the visit.

Sharing a few tourist inspired photos on Instagram, he wrote:

'Here in Beijing, China at “The Great Wall Of China”, considered to be one of the greatest Wonders of The World! It’s always been on my list of places to see throughout my travels in life, however, timing is everything. Coming here with 23 people has been a great experience and it doesn’t hurt to get paid $3,000,000. to simply visit and vacation here in luxury for a few days.
With money this long, everything is different. I move different, I dress different and I live different because my money is extremely different!'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 2 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago