Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Has The Best Job In The World

Forum 8 years ago

Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Has The Best Job In The World

Controversial footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor was released by his club, Tottenham FC of London earlier this season but he is still being paid £100K-a-week by the club according to the terms of his contract which runs out next year June. He also earns about £75k-a-week from Manchester City under the terms of the contract that took him to Spurs. By June next year, he would have earned a whopping £5.25million for clubs he no longer plays for. He's lounging at home and making all this money

Since being released, he has been enjoying life back in native Togo and Ghana and posting pics of his enjoyment on Instagram because like he loves to say, 'Life is good'. ‘I figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it,’ he wrote underneath one image. He is certainly doing that...
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma