Freeze Calls Out TV Presenter Kiibati Bankole For Owing Him Money And Refusing To Pick His Calls

Forum 7 years ago

Freeze Calls Out TV Presenter Kiibati Bankole For Owing Him Money And Refusing To Pick His Calls

OAP Freeze took to his Instagram page in an unusual manner as claimed by him to expose a lady who he claims is owing him and has been ignoring his calls. See post after the cut.

Kiibati Bankole is the executive producer and host of the merrybet celebrity fans challenge and fans crossfire.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals