Full Story: How He (Pastor) Booked a Lady for S-e-X not knowing its his Sister

Forum 6 years ago

Full Story: How He (Pastor) Booked a Lady for S-e-X not knowing its his Sister

Please how can this issue be resolved?

This is why I always advice people to tell me the truth no matter how sour it may sound to the ear.

A friend who connects Women to men and Vice versa for dating, Relationship or One-time enjoyment shared this very tiring and weird coincidence report with us, just read till end and you may share it on Facebook or tell us how you feel it can be resolved.

How He (Pastor) Booked a Lady for S-e-X not knowing it was his Sister

One lady in her late twenties requested for F*ck Up. She resides in Bayelsa.

So as I always do, I saved her number until when she will be matched with a guy in Bayelsa. Just recently, a man in his late Forties (40s) chatted me up on WhatsApp requesting to be hooked up. I asked him whether it's for marriage or for sex, he told me that its for sex.

I asked if he is married, he said No and I asked where he resides, he said Bayelsa. He paid his restraint fee of 5k like everyone else and I hooked him up to the lady that has earlier requested for f*ck up. I exchanged their phone numbers to them both through WhatsApp as I always do.

To my surprise, the lady looked at the man's number I sent to him and chatted me up saying this cannot be true. I asked her what is the issue, she kept saying that this cannot be true, that the devil is a liar. I was becoming very tensed and confused. I asked her, what is the problem please, she now told me that this man's number I gave to her is her elder brothers phone number and that he is a pastor, married with three kids. She lives with them in Bayelsa.

In less than 10mins, the man sent me message asking me to recheck the phone number I gave to him. I told him that it's correct and he said OK, that he will get back to me.

This is where we are now. Please how can we handle this kind of issue to save this family? I have never experienced this since I started this Hook Up and F*ck Up.

Share this Post On Facebook with the buttons below and see what your friends will answer!

Thanks

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 8 hours ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 3 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase