Genevieve Nnaji & Osuofia Wow On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto

Forum 5 years ago

Genevieve Nnaji & Osuofia Wow On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto

Genevieve Nnaji and Nkemowoh Osuofia looks stunning on red carpet for Lion Heart the movie premiere in Toronto.

The actress wrote in a caption:

A big thank you to everyone who attended @lionheartthemovie premiere. My wonderful co star #NkemOwoh; the entire cast and crew, @tiff_net , my publicist and management, my glam team, the press, our guests and audience; my family and friends. To everyone whose love and support I felt so strongly from far away, I can’t thank you enough. My love for you knows no bounds. God bless you. ���❤️
A post shared by Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji) on Sep 9, 2018 at 9:07pm PDT

According to Punchng, Netflix has announced its buying of the rights of Genevieve Nnaji’s comedy “Lion Heart” just before the its premiere on Saturday, September 8, 2018.

In a report by Variety, Netflix announced that it has bought over the worldwide rights to 'Lion Heart' on Friday, September 7, 2018.

'Lion Heart' will premiere at ongoing the Toronto International Film Festival with major cast that include Genevieve Nnaji, Peter Okoye, Nkem Owoh and Onyeka Onwenu in attendance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 6 days ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

Fallout Season 1 Premiere Release Date Moved Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Fallout Season 1 Premiere Release Date Moved Up

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Descendants: The Rise of Red Teaser Trailer & Poster Previews Disney+ Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Descendants: The Rise of Red Teaser Trailer & Poster Previews Disney+ Movie