Get 1.5GB Data On Your Airtel Sim For Just N50 [Night Plan]

Forum 7 years ago

Get 1.5GB Data On Your Airtel Sim For Just N50 [Night Plan]

Airtel has chosen to follow the footsteps of MTN night packages by launched another Night plan which offers you 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50.

The new Airtel night plan was accompanied by Airtel 1GB for N500 which is valid for 1week and 200MB for N200 + 30Min Airtel calls weekend offer and free 15mb for 7days when you recharge with N200.

To Activate The Offer
This plan is exclusively for SmartTRYBE users on Airtel, it means you must migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE before you can enjoy the offer, dial *312# then reply with 1

To Subscribe to Airtel 1.5GB for N50, 500MB for N25 and 1GB for N500
» Simply dial *312#
» For 1GB which cost N500, reply with 2 - valid for 7 days
» For 500MB which cost N25 and 1.5GB for N50, reply with 3 - Night Plan from 12am - 5am
» For 200MB which cost N200 + 30Min call, reply with 4 - Weekend: Sat and Sun

Note: The call tariff on SmartTrybe features 11k/s calls charges for all national networks (N6.60K/min)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft
Forum | 1 day ago

Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 4 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments