Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 482 Replies: 3 Started By: hardex Last Poster: Ibrahim0092 Last Post Date: Jul 09, 2016
hardex Jul 08, 2016 ( Post 1 )

Ghanaian President, John Mahama, has blamed the irregular power cuts in his country on delays in delivery of crude oil from Nigeria to power thermal plants due to the activities of Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, which had been blowing up oil and gas pipelines in the Niger Delta.

President Mahama, who spoke during an Eid-el-fitr speech at a ceremony, said Ghana had been experiencing a massive shortfall in electricity production in recent times, causing individuals and companies to complain.

According to Mahama, this is the reason Ghana's electricity supply has taken a dip.

"We have recently suffered some generational problems. I held a stakeholders' meeting with all those involved in the power sector. Because of sabotage in Nigeria on the terminals, crude oil that we ordered last month has not arrived; and so, it has created some generational problem for us," said Mahama.

He, however, assured Ghanaians that things would be normalised soon, saying: "We are taking steps every day to ensure that Ghana has security when it comes to power."

Reply Me Now
Muiz69 Jul 08, 2016 ( Post 2 )
That one Na our �� own for here..

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jul 09, 2016 ( Post 3 )
They should not worry NDA will be history in short time and everything will be okay

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
2 + 1 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.0040907859802246 Init to Head: 0.14824414253235 Head to Foot: 0.00053691864013672