Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Reveals Why He Has An ‘Unusual’ Voice

Forum 8 years ago

Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Reveals Why He Has An ‘Unusual’ Voice

Actor, Majid Michel opened up on circumstances which led to the unusual condition of his voice in a recent chat with Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.

According to the renowned actor, “I don’t know what is wrong with my voice. I have checked at Korle-bu and 37 Military hospitals and they all said there is nothing wrong with my voice. They have checked my throat and everything is perfect,” he said.

Recounting about how his voice started to break, he said; “Over two years ago, I was travelling and then suddenly my voice started breaking and it’s been like this for over two years now.”

He however stated that he is able to speak well when given a microphone with loud speakers.

“It’s funny if I have a microphone with speakers it comes and if am giving a public talk or giving a public speech but speaking to you like this or on telephone, it is worse. You won’t hear me when you call me on phone so you have to text,” he indicated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 hour ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 2 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife