''Ghanaian Actress, Afia Schwarzenegger Tried To Seduce Me But I Refused'' - Prophet (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

''Ghanaian Actress, Afia Schwarzenegger Tried To Seduce Me But I Refused'' - Prophet (Photos)

It seems the brouhaha between Controversial TV and Radio Personality, Afia Schwarzenegger and Founder and leader of Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Kumchacha has taken a different turn as the man of God makes a damning revelation about Afia.

Recall, the man of God and Afia nearly fought in Kasapa FM studio some months ago.

According to Kumchacha, Afia Schwarz offered her body to him but she wasn’t attractive enough so he refused.

Speaking in an interview with Da Don on Hitz Fm, Kumchacha stated that Afia Schwarz invited him to support her charity work but one-day s£duced him to bed with her but he refused.

The man of God thinks that’s what aggravated their beef.

Kumchacha further cursed and prophesied that Afia Schwarzenegger will die next year if she doesn’t resist from her bad behaviour.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara