Ghanaian Man Accuses Van Vicker Of Sleeping With His Wife & It's So Messy

Forum 7 years ago

Ghanaian Man Accuses Van Vicker Of Sleeping With His Wife & It's So Messy

One Dr. Bartum Kulah and husband of Van Vicker's manager is accusing the actor of sleeping with his wife. In his words, he says, 'she sleeps with her everywhere they go'. It's so messy that one could feel the pain of the man in a statement he released. His wife has however replied the statement saying her husband has issues. Oh please read them both after the cut. #MaritalDrama....

"My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be his Manager and Business partner. That's what she always says, it's all a cover, and I've caught them at a hotel twice. She has been in Accra since Wednesday to Premiere a film, they will then go to Liberia to Premiere the same film next Saturday, not only that but sleeping with my wife any where they go.
This is the second trip in a year. They have traveled to Haiti, Liberia, Nigeria, Ireland and multiple cities in the Continental US. I really have evidence to show that he is sleeping with my wife and even warned my wife on that but still they are doing it.
It is a shame to Gollywood/Nollywood actor Van Vicker sleeping with people wives as he has married too. This is part one I will bring all the pictures, videos, I mean all the evidence out, if they refuse to stop, especially Van Vicker." He said they have married for long years with two children, but his wife do not care about the children, and all she knows is travelling with Van Vicker.

The wife's press statement;
"In response to the recent rumors trending on the internet concerning Van Vicker and I, none of it is true. Neither Van nor myself would do such a thing. We both have families that we love and care about dearly.

My husband has security issues due to an accident that has completely interrupted his life. He has been harassing all of my male friends, including pastors, ministers, and deacons for years and I chose to ignore. However, this accusation is too ridiculous for me to ignore because it is in the public domain.

My husband is going through some type of medical crisis. I will be returning to the US shortly to deal with this situation and would love my family to be left alone whiles dealing with this unfortunate situation privately. Van Vicker is my client and 'famil'.".... besides, ain't no cheerful giver....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 8 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 16 hours ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie