Governor El-Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour (See Tweet)

Forum 5 years ago

Governor El-Rufai Debunks Accident Rumour (See Tweet)

According to sources close to Governor El rufai, the governor is hail and heathy and wasn't involved in any accident at any point in time. WL gathered that the rumour is allegly driven by the main opposition party supporters.

Few minutes the governor debunks the rumour. Below is his tweet in quotes.

"I woke up after a rare 8-hour bout of deep sleep to learn that some bigotry-driven, PDP-affiliated fake news platform has declared my driver dead and my humble self in coma. Both claims are false. I thank them for reducing the days in their lives and adding them to mine. I remain their permanent nightmare and not about to disappear from their wretched and corrupt lives any time soon by the Grace of Almighty Allah, until they are permanently retired and buried."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 3 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 5 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 6 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive