Governor Rochas Okorocha commends Orji Kalu's defection to APC, calls on South-East leaders to follow his footstep

Forum 7 years ago

Governor Rochas Okorocha commends Orji Kalu's defection to APC, calls on South-East leaders to follow his footstep

Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha has described the entry of the former governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu into the All Progressives Congress, APC, as a very good development, not only for the APC as a political party but also for the South-East as a people.

The governor regretted that he was shouting on top of his voice for the Igbos especially the political leaders in the South-East geo-political zone to join APC, but he was not only blackmailed but was called all kinds of names, and that today, it has become obvious that he was not wasting his time.

The governor explained that with men like Orji Uzor Kalu joining him in APC, they would develop Igbo land under APC as the ruling party, and noted that, Orji Kalu as an illustrious Igbo son is a political asset any political party would like to have in its fold.

He urged other frontline politicians in the South-East to follow the Orji Kalu example and expressed the joy that Igbo political leaders have begun to respond positively to his clarion call that they should join APC where the action is taking place now and will continue to take place with good leadership which the party is determined to offer Nigerians.
The governor reiterated that in APC there is nothing like old members and new members because all the members are equal in terms of membership, and assured that he would continue to work in tandem with all the Igbo leaders in APC in the overall interest of the zone and her people.

He congratulated the former Abia State governor for taking that wise step of joining APC and advised him to see those attacking him for doing that as grossly ignorant people who need to be taught.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 1 day ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)