Graphic Photos of Oscar Pistorius’ Girlfriend’s Dead Body Her Dad Wants the World to See (Graphic Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Graphic Photos of Oscar Pistorius’ Girlfriend’s Dead Body Her Dad Wants the World to See (Graphic Photos)

The father of the Reeva Steenkamp who was brutally murdered by Oscar Pistorius has asked the world to look at the battered head of her daughter killed by the blade runner with a special gun.

This is the bloodied head and torso of Reeva Steenkamp who was murdered by Oscar Pistorius
These are the graphic photos of bloodied head and torso of Reeva Steenkamp the father wants everybody to see.

The pictures were released in a s£nsat!onal ruling by trial judge, Thokozile Masipa after requests by prosecutor Gerrie Nel and Reeva’s father Barry Steenkamp.

The graphic photos reveal the nature and extent of injuries Reeva Steenkamp suffered after she was shot four times with Black Talon bullets.
After consulting Reeva’s parents, Mr Nel said:

“Isn’t it time for the world to see what Oscar Pistorius did with Black Talon rounds to Reeva Steenkamp’s head?”

The deadly ammunition is designed to expand upon impact and is used by the military.

Crying on the stand Mr Steenkamp said Pistorius must pay for his crime and asked the court to show pictures of his daughter’s body as a deterrent to would-be killers.

He said: “I want the world to see. I want the world to see the photos of the wounds inflicted on her.

“To know my daughter’s pain. To know what her last few seconds were like, so that this is stopped – so that others do not have to go through this ever.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason
Forum | 3 days ago

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason