He Did Not Only Took My Virginity, But My Life Too (Read This Shocking True Life Story From A Poor Girl)

Forum 6 years ago

He Did Not Only Took My Virginity, But My Life Too (Read This Shocking True Life Story From A Poor Girl)

Sweet blog! I found out this platform few days ago while surfing on yahoo news and constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content daily.

May I just say what a relief to find someone that genuinely understands what they are talking about on the net.

You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. This answers the question to why i have decided to share my story on your blog.

Today, September 3rd m since I was raped, i have’nt told anyone about it.

I was walking along a busy street in my city, at 9pm, after going to the library for some studies.

I was shoved into a alleyway, and held against a fence wall, while the perpetrator shoved a knife against my throat and undressed me.

He then thrust his cock into my asshole, thrusting deeply, and then withdrew, blood and pain coming from my ass.

I screamed helplessly, and he threatened to shove the knife up my asshole if I screamed again, before resuming his thrusting activities on me.

During this event, the knife rubbed against my throat, leaving a few marks and a few drops of blood to collect.

He finished, left me there, in a dark alley, with my anus bleeding and my shame bruised and broken.

I sobbed for a minute, and then i regained my composure, cleaned myself up, and walked home.

I then cried for three days, not attending classes, not eating or sleeping. I was emotionally and mentally defeated and defenseless.

Today, After having a test, I discovered at the doctors office that I am HIV Positive. As I am immune suppressed, I only have two years to live.

He did not only took my dignity, but my life too.

Right now, am left to answer the question of the purpose of my existence.

To whoever you are (The Rap!st)… I hope it was fu-Ck!ng worth it, you fu-Ck!ng a$shole

I hope you die a slow and a very painful death in time.

I hope and pray that you suffer in agony for the rest of your life.

And above all, I hope that before you die, you repent for this atrocity.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot
Forum | 4 days ago

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 4 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 4 days ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran