Heartbreaking: Pregnant Woman's Husband Dies in Horror Crash Just Days Before She is Due to Give Birth

Forum 6 years ago

Heartbreaking: Pregnant Woman's Husband Dies in Horror Crash Just Days Before She is Due to Give Birth

A heavily pregnant woman has lost her husband in a very tragic way just days before she was due to give birth to their child.

Shannon Carbis, an 18-year-old preganant woman has told the story of her heartbreak after her fiancé died in a car crash just days before she's due to give birth.

According to Metro UK, Lee Sullivan, a 26-year-old, was killed in a horror smash on the M4 in Wiltshire at around 5am on Saturday.

Lee, of Llanrumney, Cardiff, had a son, Harley, and a fiancee, Shannon Carbis.

Devastated Shannon, who is due to give birth to their baby any day said she has been left "absolutely heartbroken".

She said: “I’ve lost the love of my life and the father to my unborn little boy Mylee.

“He was such a loving, caring young man with such a big heart. My life will never be the same without him.”

Lifelong pal Jamie Attard described tragic Lee as a "total legend".

Jamie, 36, added: “He’s always been one of those happy-go-lucky type of guys and you never saw him down at all.

“He always made people laugh. There’s not a bad bone in his body.

“We miss him so much already and it’s only been 72 hours.

"It’s hard to comprehend that’s he’s gone. He was just such a lovely kid. There are no words.”

Two other men were injured in the crash which involved a Nissan Qashqai and a lorry.

Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

The road was closed at junction 17 near Chippenham for around 11 hours.

A Wiltshire Police spokesman said: “Our thoughts are with his friends and family at this difficult time.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 2 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 8 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May