Help! My Husband is Too Weak in Bed - Married Woman Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

Help! My Husband is Too Weak in Bed - Married Woman Cries Out

Read the touching dilemma of the woman and feel free to share your advice with her:

Dear Tori News,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to write to your platform. I am a 35-year old married woman, running a clothing business and I love my husband so much. We are blessed with a child after a union of fairly two years. I must confess that my husband is a very responsible and caring man who works in one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria.

He has helped me tremendously in my business and provides virtually for my necessities except my sexual needs. As a young woman, I am very much active and adventurous in bed. I don't like making love the missionary way. If I am chanced, I could hit it severally in diverse positions at all the corners of the house.

I have to confess that a young black American man I dated during my short stay in Florida, United States of America changed my poor African orientation of sex. He put me through the oral part of sex as well as other rare positions which I found too pleasurable and mind-blowing.

I met my husband shortly after my return to Nigeria and we got married. My husband closes late from work during the week due to the nature of the banking system. He sleeps off immediately after eating dinner when he gets home, and sometimes he could be too tired to eat that he would hit the sack with his office clothes on.

He hardly thinks of sex until the weekends and even then, he gets completely exhausted after the second round. I have acquired sex toys to satisfy myself and they are not working. All my efforts to arouse him after every second round leads to a blatant failure.

I mistakenly had a fling with one of my customers who is a final year student of the University of Lagos. He is a very cute young man aged 25. I have never considered a young blood in my life but out of the advice of a friend, I eventually did. I lodged him in a hotel secretly and I was wowed by his sexual prowess. He rocked me on bed till I started to shed tears out of ecstasy. He is so innovative and energetic. I can't forget the experience and it seems to be affecting my love for my husband.

I am so confused right now. I feel so guilty about what I have done especially when my husband showers me with gifts and attention but my body calls for my younger lover. The memories of the sex are torturing my brain and I can't afford to sacrifice my home for pleasure.

This is like a close shave for me. My younger lover seems to have developed feelings for me and he is pestering me for a rematch which I am finding it difficult to resist.

Please I need your advice. Thanks.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance