Housewife Dies Of Marathon S*x In Lover’s House; Man Dies Having S*x With Prostitute

Forum 8 years ago

Housewife Dies Of Marathon S*x In Lover’s House; Man Dies Having S*x With Prostitute

Two persons, a man and a woman, died in different parts of Osogbo, Osun State during sexual intercourse with separate partners.

In the first incident, a 25-year-old housewife, identified as Damilola, died at her lover’s house in Osogbo, during a marathon sex.

But the man, whose identity could not be ascertained, also died while having sex with a prostitute at a brothel in Osogbo.

Damilola died last Wednesday after complaining of acute stomach ache in her lover’s house.
Sources hinted that the deceased lived with her husband in Lagos State before they separated.

It was learnt she had a quarrel with her husband who refused to forgive her of her sin. Speaking on the incident, a top police officer, who preferred anonymity, disclosed that the
deceased had earlier gone to Oye-Ekiti and Ifaki- Ekiti to stay with her in-laws and parents while trying to resolve the misunderstanding with her husband.

According to him, Damilola told her parents she was going to Osogbo for a wedding ceremony.

But at Osogbo, it was learnt that the deceased first spent some days with a lover before going
to the house of another lover where she died.
The police said they were already investigating circumstances surrounding the woman’s death.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Kola Sodipo,
confirmed Damilola’s death. He promised that at the end of the day, the public would be informed on what actually went wrong.
Meanwhile, sex workers at a brothel popularly called Morak at Ago-Wande area of Osogbo fled following the death of a customer.

The cause of the man’s death was unknown at press time but it was gathered that he had sexual intercourse with one of the prostitutes on an empty stomach.

[ads4]
Sources said the man gave up the ghost after the third round because he was weak and exhausted. The development, however, made occupants of the brothel to flee fear of being arrested by the police.

A shop owner near the brothel, who preferred anonymity, said it was unfortunate that the man killed himself by not having enough food in his stomach before going to sex workers.

He said: “No one could say the exact time the incident occurred, but many residents of the neighbourhood got wind of the man’s death when they noticed that inhabitants of a storey-building which houses the prostitutes had deserted the place.

“I was in my shop late that day and before I left, many vehicles were parked near the brothel, but that did not raise concern.

“When I resumed next morning, I noticed that the brothel was virtually empty. There was no sign of life there at all. The entrance door was closed but the door to the bar was slightly opened. Unknown to some of us, some of the occupants of the house confided in their friends about what happened before they ran away.

“Later, around noon, policemen came and evacuated the body of the man. We were told his wife was among those that came with the police when the body was evacuated. But no one could identify the man in our area.

His car was also taken away by the people that came with the police.” Shodipo also confirmed the incident. He promised that the police would get to the root of the matter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 day ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident