How do I make my girlfriend's firm boobs sag?- Worried boyfriend asks

Forum 7 years ago

How do I make my girlfriend's firm boobs sag?- Worried boyfriend asks

This is a story shared by a man who is in love with sagged boobs and needs help on how to make his girlfriend's 'standing boobs' fall. Read his story:

Am a man who likes sagged breast, I love it really fallen and it turns me on very much. My problem is that I keep meeting the posh girls that have done lots of enhancing and I hate that standing boobs like crazy but don't know how to tell the ladies in my life that it turns me off.
I have had to break a lot of hearts in silence because I did not want to voice it out so they don't call me names.
I have this girl that likes me so much and I like her, but because she does not have the quality of sagged boobs I have been trying to push her away but she does not want to give up, she has been begging me not to leave her , so I had to open up to her my turn on and I was glad she was ready to play along .
I have done every kind of breast play to make her boobs sag but it's still standing, sometimes I ask her to tie wrapper or towel from morning till night but her boobs won't fall. Please what is the fastest way to sag a woman's boobs? My girl had this standing round boobs so it is very difficult. I will be glad if the guys and ladies can help me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal