How i Asked My Husband's Friend for a Massage When I Injured My Leg...and This Happened - Woman Opens Up [Read]

Forum 6 years ago

How i Asked My Husband's Friend for a Massage When I Injured My Leg...and This Happened - Woman Opens Up [Read]

A woman has told of how she ended up having s*x with husband's friend.

In a note she sent to a relationship at The Sun UK, she explained that it all happened after she asked for a massage from the man.

Below is how she told the story:

I asked a close friend of my husband to massage my sore muscles and it led to amazing s*x. It was the last thing I intended.

I am 31 and married to a good man, but he has been a bit distant lately and there has been almost no s*x.

He is 31 as well and we have been married for seven years.

This friend of my husband did some training as a masseur, although he moved on to become a personal trainer. He is 29 and has no partner at the moment, so we invite him round for a meal sometimes.

On this particular evening my husband had a call from work about an emergency and knew he would have to go out later.

But we didn’t like to put this friend off so we decided he should come anyway.

We ate our meal together then my husband went off to his meeting about an hour’s drive away.

The friend and I were chatting and I told him I had a problem with my leg. The physiotherapist had prescribed me some special exercises but despite doing these, my leg was still hurting.

He suggested massaging it for me, so we opened out the sofa bed and I lay down with my legs bare.

It felt really good and I was the most relaxed I have felt for ages.

He said my whole body seemed tense and gradually moved his hands upwards. I think I actually let out a m0an of contentment and this might have encouraged him.

The massage became more and more intense and he said it would feel better without my clothes on. So I took them off.

The result was that we had the most incredible s*x — like I’ve not had in years.

I had no intention of cheating but strangely I don’t feel guilty at all. I just don’t know where I go from here.

The woman got a response from the relationship expert after her note was read.

Read below:

Where you go from here depends on the state of your marriage.

If you love the husband you say is a good man, you would be wise to tell this guy what happened was out of order and will not happen again.

Then make sure you stick to your resolve by avoiding being alone with him any time your husband invites him round. Meanwhile, put some effort into your marriage.

Not having good sex can easily become a habit. Talk to your husband.

Tell him you miss the physical closeness you two used to have and suggest trying the ideas in my e-leaflet Saving Your Sex Life.

Give your relationship a general overhaul too.

Are you spending enough enjoyable time together? Are you sharing the day-to-day running of your home and your lives generally, or has it all become so separate that you rarely do anything as a couple?

If so, you know what to do.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher