Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 153004 Replies: 33 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: Hortman8 Last Post Date: Sep 22
Sunnex Jan 07 ( Post 1 )

Waploaded has been a trusted platform to download Latest Movies Online and its getting to our notice that so many users do not understand the working of our new download page interface for Tv Series and Hollywood Movies.

This new Interface was created to set a warning to our esteem fans about some recent changes on how videos uploaded are being encoded, this encoding is done to majorly reduce the size of the movie, save download space on your device and also save server space for our website, upon this change we try as much as possible to see that these encoding does not change the visual and audio quality of the movie.

So to be able to play our movies on pages where the below notice appears, you may now need to use VLC Media Player to watch the Videos, on the page we made a list of available download links to the VLC Media player, make sure to use the Latest version.

Sample of Warning Message

How to Download Movie On Waploaded

• On the Download Page
  • Click Download Movie
  • The Page will either reload / Show download button
  • Click The download button (With Size of the Movie
  • Your Download will start Immediately

You can follow the pictorial representation of this Step below..

Step 1

Click The Button that says "Download The Movie" OR "I Understand, Download Movie"

Step 2

The Page will reload / The actual download link will show up.

Step 3

Click on the Download Button, and the file will start downloading..

NOTE: All Download buttons on Waploaded.com shows the exact file size in MB, GB or KB as the case may be of the exact file, in cases where there is no file size, just know the files are not around our server or we will try to get you a download link if clicked.

Enjoy!!!

Have any questions? Requests to make or contributions, use the comment box below and we will appreciate it...

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jan 09 ( Post 2 )
Guest wrote:
Been trying to download movies for a week now but all to no avail because of error don’t know why
The movie will download but it will just be audio and no video

You need to Watch the Video with VLC MEDIA PLAYER Download VLC Media player on Play store, App store, or online. Use any of the link we posted to download respective players.

Due to size reduction, it is only VLC MEDIA PLAYER or other advanced players that can Watch The movies.

So after download a movie, play it with VLC Media Player..

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jan 11 ( Post 3 )
Guest wrote:
It plays instead of download why.?

------

If it plays instead of download and you are using IPhone, trying downloading it with Opera mini for IPhone or other browser instead of Safari

But if you are on android, when it starts playing, press Hold on the screen, select Save As, then save, that way the file should start downloading.

If you are on Desktop/Laptop or other device while experiencing this, kindly let me know the type and model of device, so I can further look into it..

Edited By: Sunnex Mar 07.
Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jan 29 ( Post 4 )
Kadibia104 wrote:
If urs plays, be grateful, coz mine didn't even show
I Understand, and where to click d accept button. This all shit s*cks

What Movie player are you using? Are you sure you are watching watching with VLC Media Player?

PS: If it does not force download, Right click on the (Playing Audio), Click on Save As, Then save with any title e.g The Movie.mp4, Head back to the video and watch with VLC Media Player.

With the above steps, everything should be fine except you want us to offer more one on one support then you can email us at: info at waploaded dot com

Thanks You...

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Feb 08 ( Post 5 )
Guest wrote:
I download but it plays as mp3

---

Use VLC media player app, download on your phone from app store and play the movie from that player.

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Feb 08 ( Post 6 )
Guest wrote:
I am trying to download bt it doesn't show me the file size only that part where it says "√Download the movie"

After clicking on the Download The Movie it will dismiss the notice and slide you up or down to the download button.

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Feb 08 ( Post 7 )
Guest wrote:
I can't search movies on my own

____

We are working on our search template, by 15th February it should be perfect and very easy for you to locate your favorite movies for faster download, but before then you can still use the current search box, by typing part of the movie title e.g for Justice League type in Justice or Justice League before you hit enter, make sure the folder to search has already been set to "Videos"

You can also click on use simple search, that way on mobile you can better select a folder with ease.

Ultimately, by Feb. 15th our advanced search would have been set and ready!!!

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Feb 08 ( Post 8 )
Guest wrote:
For a week now i cant download movies whats happening

What movies are you trying to download? drop off the titles and what error do you encounter during this?

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Feb 17 ( Post 9 )
MJE Guest wrote:
I have a Linux Laptop and am running Firefox. Because the movie extension is .mp3, Firefox is trying to directly play the movie. Other browsers will probably do the same as well. I hear the initial (heartbeat) soundtrack. I have various players but VLC is not the default one. So now, I'm doing a "wget" of the URL - and its downloading a 504MB file. Hopefully, that will play. Changing VLC to the default player could also work - or simply have no default player - then the browser should download instead?

Curl, Wget will work, for more faster download try Aria2c.

I will be waiting for you feedback on whether it plays with VLC hopefully it does.

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Mar 07 ( Post 10 )
Guest wrote:
Am unable to download movies even after pressing the download option, I'll click and click but it doesn't work what do I do although am able to download music but not movies.
Please work on the site!!! ???

You have to wait till the page has finished loading completely before you click on the download button, i.e. after getting to the download page, wait for about 5 to 7 seconds, when the page has finished loading you can then click download.

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Mar 07 ( Post 11 )
David Guest wrote:
i did download with torch browser ,got all the movies i wanted but when playing through the flat screen tv it shows unsupported, yes playing on my pc with vlc player it works great. but i do want it to play on my t v. give me some tips.

----

There's no way yet to play it on your tv screen due to the type of video encodings, but we will try steps to see how much help we can offer.

Reply Me Now
victor (Guest) Mar 29 ( Post 12 )
Sunnex wrote:
------lenovo it does not download its playing without picture

If it plays instead of download and you are using IPhone, trying downloading it with Opera mini for IPhone or other browser instead of Safari

But if you are on android, when it starts playing, press Hold on the screen, select Save As, then save, that way the file should start downloading.

If you are on Desktop/Laptop or other device while experiencing this, kindly let me know the type and model of device, so I can further look into it..

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Apr 05 ( Post 13 )
Guest wrote:
I CANT FIND 3GP TO DOWNLOAD WHY

3GP Has been discontinued from Youtube's end while we try to fetch download links of Movies, but soon we will make an easy mp4 to 3gp converter which will further shrink size of the file and also solve other issues for you guys.

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Apr 05 ( Post 14 )
Guest wrote:
PLS HOW SOON,LIKE WHEN

You can always remind us; but we will start working on it from on 7th April, 2019.

Reply Me Now
ROSE (Guest) Apr 07 ( Post 15 )
PLS I WANT TO REMIND YOU TO RESTORE 3GP,TODAY IS 7 APRIL

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Apr 07 ( Post 16 )
Guest wrote:
PLS I WANT TO REMIND YOU TO RESTORE 3GP,TODAY IS 7 APRIL

Please Give us more time, it requires us doing a general change of how those videos (Movies but not hollywood movies) are generated from the youtube server, it seems it has been discontinued everywhere but we sure do have a way.

We will Prioritize this and make a permanent solution, in case you want to chat us to know updates, please email [email protected]

Reply Me Now
ROSE (Guest) Apr 16 ( Post 17 )
3GP IS NOT RESTORED OR WILL IT BE LIKE THAT FOREVER

Reply Me Now
ROSE (Guest) May 03 ( Post 18 )
PLS IF 3GP WONT WORK AGAIN,TELL ME SO THAT I WONT BOTHER CHECKING OR BOTHER YOU AGAIN,THKS

Reply Me Now
Sunnex May 04 ( Post 19 )
Guest wrote:
PLS IF 3GP WONT WORK AGAIN,TELL ME SO THAT I WONT BOTHER CHECKING OR BOTHER YOU AGAIN,THKS

By May Ending we must have fixed it.

Thanks

Reply Me Now
ROSE (Guest) May 21 ( Post 20 )
PLS YOU SAID 3GP WILL BE FIXED BY MAY ENDING,PLS KEEP TO YOUR WORDS THKS

Reply Me Now
ROSE (Guest) Jun 18 ( Post 21 )
IT SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE NOT SERIOUS ANY MORE BECAUSE NO MOVIE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD AND 3GP HAS NOT BEEN FIX

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jun 18 ( Post 22 )
Guest wrote:
IT SEEMS YOU GUYS ARE NOT SERIOUS ANY MORE BECAUSE NO MOVIE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD AND 3GP HAS NOT BEEN FIX

The Fault is from the youtube server we grab downloads from, it keeps changing, we will update you shortly!..

Reply Me Now
jam (Guest) Jul 02 ( Post 23 )
Am using Hp core i3 intel
instead of the movie downloading its playing as audio

Reply Me Now
so (Guest) Jul 17 ( Post 24 )
Sunnex wrote:
---

Use VLC media player app, download on your phone from app store and play the movie from that player.

Reply Me Now
Blessing (Guest) Jul 22 ( Post 25 )
Am using vivo,trying to download the vlc bub it's not loading

Reply Me Now
TECNO T350 (Guest) Jul 25 ( Post 26 )
[quote=Sunnex]
------

how to plays & download

Reply Me Now
Rita (Guest) Aug 24 ( Post 27 )
I ve already downloaded d latest vlc. Yet I can't download d movie I want. Pls help

Reply Me Now
ophelia (Guest) Sep 02 ( Post 28 )
is there not any shortcut used in downloading it

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Sep 03 ( Post 29 )
Guest wrote:
is there not any shortcut used in downloading it

Click the Easy Download Link

Reply Me Now
kwanele (Guest) Sep 11 ( Post 30 )
Sunnex wrote:
You need to Watch the Video with VLC MEDIA PLAYER Download VLC Media player on Play store, App store, or online. Use any of the link we posted to download respective players.

Due to size reduction, it is only VLC MEDIA PLAYER or other advanced players that can Watch The movies.

So after download a movie, play it with VLC Media Player..

Reply Me Now
Hortman8 Sep 22 ( Post 31 )
I already do the necessary things but the page is not reloading after pressing download check my attachment below thats what it keep showing what can I do

Attachment

Screenshot_20190922-194750.png
Screenshot_20190922-194750.png (22.14kB)

Reply Me Now
Hortman8 Sep 22 ( Post 32 )
I already do the necessary things but the page is not reloading after pressing download check my attachment below thats what it keep displaying what can I do

Attachment

Reply Me Now
Hortman8 Sep 22 ( Post 33 )
I already do the necessary things but the page is not reloading after pressing download check my attachment below. that's what it keep displaying what can I do?

Attachment

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 4 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.00052809715270996 Init to Head: 1.2869069576263 Head to Foot: 0.00026702880859375