Hushpuppi Meets With Lewis Hamilton, Akon As He Attends Fashion For Relief Charity Event At Cannes Film Festival (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Hushpuppi Meets With Lewis Hamilton, Akon As He Attends Fashion For Relief Charity Event At Cannes Film Festival (Photos)

On Sunday, supermodel Naomi Campbell hosted a star-studded Fashion For Relief charity event at the 70th Cannes Film Festival. The fashion show and auction launched Diesel'Child At Heart collection - a collaboration with the charity - to raise money for Save The Children. Hushpuppi was in attendance and at the end of the show, he met and took photos with Chris Tucker, Lewis Hamilton, Akon & others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 1 week ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License